Wanted: plant cuttings +floaters

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hei!
Iā€™m looking for plant cuttings and floaters. If you have them just reply and Iā€™ll pm you. Any and all plants welcome. Preferably not too expensiveā€¦ima broke high school student. Will gladly pay for shipping or local pickup. Iā€™m planting a new Walstad tank and need plants. Thanks a ton!
Erin

Had I been in the US, I would gladly give you lots of anubias and Myriophyllum mattogrossense but I don't plan on shipping overseas.
Good luck on your Walstad tank! Sounds like a very interesting tank technique from what I've readšŸ‘
Thank you! Shipping overseas is a hassle and most of the time the plants get destroyed in customs!! Iā€™ll post a journal abt it when itā€™s done

Hei!
Iā€™m looking for plant cuttings and floaters. If you have them just reply and Iā€™ll pm you. Any and all plants welcome. Preferably not too expensiveā€¦ima broke high school student. Will gladly pay for shipping or local pickup. Iā€™m planting a new Walstad tank and need plants. Thanks a ton!
Erin
hi! I have duckweed and giant duckweed, as well as water sprite.

My local kijiji listings is where we get reasonable priced plants, if you have a local "paper" penny saver or whatever it would be called for you. But meet up somewhere safe to trade.

I have a ton, water lettuce, salvinia minima, salvinia natans, and a ton of stem plants, Pm me

Hei!
Erin
I have some coon tails you can have.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back