Wanted: plant cuttings +floaters

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hei!
I’m looking for plant cuttings and floaters. If you have them just reply and I’ll pm you. Any and all plants welcome. Preferably not too expensive…ima broke high school student. Will gladly pay for shipping or local pickup. I’m planting a new Walstad tank and need plants. Thanks a ton!
Erin

OP
OP
TheTenthDoctor

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Had I been in the US, I would gladly give you lots of anubias and Myriophyllum mattogrossense but I don't plan on shipping overseas.
Good luck on your Walstad tank! Sounds like a very interesting tank technique from what I've read👍
Thank you! Shipping overseas is a hassle and most of the time the plants get destroyed in customs!! I’ll post a journal abt it when it’s done

outofwater

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hei!
I’m looking for plant cuttings and floaters. If you have them just reply and I’ll pm you. Any and all plants welcome. Preferably not too expensive…ima broke high school student. Will gladly pay for shipping or local pickup. I’m planting a new Walstad tank and need plants. Thanks a ton!
Erin
hi! I have duckweed and giant duckweed, as well as water sprite.

davros

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My local kijiji listings is where we get reasonable priced plants, if you have a local "paper" penny saver or whatever it would be called for you. But meet up somewhere safe to trade.

Floridapierce78

Reaction score
Hei!
Erin
I have some coon tails you can have.

Most reactions