Wanted Phoenix Moss

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dammit! My birthday isn't until September :( I'm not sure whether to get some or not or just get some java moss for now and see how it goes, maybe get some at a later date to cover rocks or a cave :)

Dammit! My birthday isn't until September :( I'm not sure whether to get some or not or just get some java moss for now and see how it goes, maybe get some at a later date to cover rocks or a cave :)

Go on treat yourself :p ...... i will be ordering mine for next weekend when i redo my tank :) swap a few things about so i can fit it in.

I've ordered some off of www.aquariumplantsandsupplies.com - it's under Fissidens.
$9.95 for it and free shipping to the UK. Definately a better deal than the eBay one. :good:

C

I've ordered some off of www.aquariumplantsandsupplies.com - it's under Fissidens.
$9.95 for it and free shipping to the UK. Definately a better deal than the eBay one. :good:

C

Are you sure m8?, the ebay one is free shipping aswell and price is £6.99 im sure the exchange rate nowadays makes $9.99 roughly the same price, and 60 leaves isnt really alot tbh.

Na because the one I saw on eBay was and extra 0.80 postage which makes the total about £7.80 - at the current exchange rate $10.00 = £6.74 so it makes it a wee bitty cheaper :) About the size, the one off of eBay was a 2" by 2" square anyway so I dunno who got the better deal :lol:
I ordered some java moss off of eBay - a decent sized portion for £2.00 :good:.
My order from www.aquatics-online.co.uk was supposed to come today but we knew we would be out so we left a note on the door for the posty to say leave any large packages with the neighbours. We got home to find one of the little stupid notes saying "you were out, so we have returned your package to the postal depot" :angry: Can he not read or something?!?!
Oh well - it was my air pump, tubing, carbon pads and aquarium silicone to stick slate together for a cave. Sorry fishes. Not my fault :angel:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back