Wanted Phoenix Moss

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hensonc4098

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wondered if anyone had a Phoenix Moss (Fissidens fontanus) plant that I could have a bit of. I am willing to pay a small amount for postage or payment for it. I really like the plants but any that I have seen online have been really expensive.
I have posted a couple of pics of the kind I like in case you aren't sure which one Phoenix Moss is.

252913830_o.jpg

252914171_o.jpg

Thank you very much :D

Claire

Not to hijack thread but after henson has his, let me know if you have any left, and price with postage please.

Thanks jen

ermmm same here :eek:

I would like some aswell ^^ i am sorry for hijacking =(

me to after the rest sorry to hijack

LOL by the time we've all split it we're going to end up with a leaf each :rofl:
Leanne

:lol: Ive started a trend lol :D it's cool guys posting here no probs :) as long as I get first pick :lol:

Found some on eBay but it's quite expensive and it's from malasiya however... See if anyone has some on here first. If not, i've just found something to cultivate and sell :D

Does anyone have any? Or should I just bite the bullet?

TBH m8 even with been on various other forums ive never seen anybody selling this so i think i will ...like you just order from ebay, seems the more viable option at the moment lol

it is very expensive!

i have been watching on ebay for a good month now.

all from malysia/ hong kong, and ranging from £5-£10 for a 2"x2" piece! =/

it is very expensive!

i have been watching on ebay for a good month now.

all from malysia/ hong kong, and ranging from £5-£10 for a 2"x2" piece! =/

Is it me.... i dont think thats to badly priced lol :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back