wanted: mosses other than java moss

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
hi! does anyone know any good places or have a store that sells christmas moss or other stuff?
i'd be happy to check it out
thanks!

I've had pretty good luck ordering Christmas moss off Ebay. Buceplant.com is excellent, in my experience. I've had good luck with aquariumplants.com too. (very original company name, too!)

I've had pretty good luck ordering Christmas moss off Ebay. Buceplant.com is excellent, in my experience. I've had good luck with aquariumplants.com too. (very original company name, too!)
lol i bet the domain name aquariumplants.com is in high demand!!
which stores on ebay?

lol i bet the domain name aquariumplants.com is in high demand!!
which stores on ebay?
No particular youtube stores; they seem to sort of come and go (and I don't order plants that often). Just make sure you get one that has a long track record and good reviews. And prepare for "pest" snails. :) I recommend a long qt period (a couple weeks should do it) for any plants that aren't tissue cultured, especially from ebay, just in case they contain fish pathogens. But I always kind of enjoy the mystery inverts that invariably come with them.

No particular youtube stores; they seem to sort of come and go (and I don't order plants that often). Just make sure you get one that has a long track record and good reviews. And prepare for "pest" snails. :) I recommend a long qt period (a couple weeks should do it) for any plants that aren't tissue cultured, especially from ebay, just in case they contain fish pathogens. But I always kind of enjoy the mystery inverts that invariably come with them.
i already got mts, bladder, and ramshorns , so no pest snail damage can be done lol
i find them cute

i already got mts, bladder, and ramshorns , so no pest snail damage can be done lol
i find them cute
e985db6162f55598ac94b6031a3dc6b182dcba6df1774fa04ad6b5eec45142ba_1.jpg

I’ve gotten almost all my plants from Marcus Fish Tanks and actually just ordered some more Christmas moss today. Very reasonable prices with generous quantities and great customer service.

What the fuplie is a youtube store? I meant ebay stores. Oy. Must sleep more.

I got some flame moss from Petco. They also had Christmas and Java.

Rather brown looking in the package put it recovered quickly.
ill go look at identifying mosses and then go to petsmart or petco

I have subwassertang. Its technically a fern bot looks like a weirdly cool moss.
Yeah i saw it at LFS once, if it is there next time, i will totally consider it! last time it was just bits of it
isn't it an algae?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back