Wanted: Looking For Prices On 60 Us Gallon Aquarium.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

HarpyFishLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Wanted: 60 US gallon aquarium (just lights, tank, filter, heater, etc., no water or fish please, preferably with stand, although stand is optional.)
Age and condition: New or used, not taking one with cracks or leaks.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for sale: I'm looking for prices on a new 60 gallon tank. ALSO- I am NOT going to buy this any time in the near future, unless there is a really good deal.
Delivery or collection: Delivery.
Sales price: You're the one selling, name a price!
Willing to ship: Yes, I will pay for shipping.
Postage and packaging price: I have no idea.
General location: Central Oklahoma
Photograph: Photos will be helpful.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales form, NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying. If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Again, so that no confusion might be caused, I am NOT WANTING TO BUY ANY TIME SOON unless there is a really good deal. Thanks! :)

Heh, I have a used 90 US gal tank about 450 litres, pity you're not UK based, you would have this real cheap.

With a wood stand, hood and all, though the stand and hood needs re-varnishing or painting again
wink.png

Alas, not to be, never mind, I hope you find what you are looking for soon, good luck!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back