Wanted: Jungle Val

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

carpking

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi All

Looking for some good healthy jungle val anyone selling any?

pics would be great aswell

U can go on ebay mate and buy 10 giant jungle vallisneria for £8.25 I bought some a month or so ago and they came about 32 inches tall. Of course if you dont wwant it that size you can trim it but its very very good quality

Hi

He a look on eBay but none about at the min so still looking

Thanks for the link £8.25 for 5 plants is a little steep but i dont mind if they are good quality.

how are your's holding up after a month? do u have these in a high tec set up im only low tec so im hoping they will work out in my tank?

I sell Vallis. gigantea for 75p each + P&P. I'm a bit low at the moment, but should be trimming within the next week. FWIW, nurseries sell them for £0.40-£1.25 per plant to retailers, depending on size and origin (I used to work for two LFS, and that's from the price lists that we got).

carpking said:
Thanks for the link £8.25 for 5 plants is a little steep but i dont mind if they are good quality.how are your's holding up after a month? do u have these in a high tec set up im only low tec so im hoping they will work out in my tank?
I have some in a high tech n some in a low tech and each of them are growing like crazy !!! I wud highly recommend these mate. When I opened the box they came in I was shocked how big they were lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back