Wanted For Our New Body Piercing Shop

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

joeskandal

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi folks,
We are due to start refurbishing a commercial property for our new body piercing clinic in the north east, and I'm after a big aquarium, preferably with a stand, and preferably again, a full set up.
Or.aquarium, pumps, sump etc.

Also looking for already established rocks, colonies etc,but not.bothered about any fish yet.
Let me know.
Apologies for punctuation etc, I curse touch screen technology...

Might be an idea to know if you have a budget, Il sell you my 4 footer for £2K ;)

On a more serious note places like Coventry Aquatics do some fabulous tanks, like the Godiva executive with piano black finish cabinet for around £1200, obviously that does not include stock or equipment.

Price is not an option, I mean, I do want a good big set up, but I'm not a mug, some of these classified adverts must think we were born yesterday...
Nice, thanks, I shall have a look there...

Really depends what you're after, I will assume marine as this is in marine section. I just picked up a 5ft for 450 second hand and that was super cheap, to fill it with Live Rock will be at least 300 at classified prices and up to 1300 at shop prices. Then all the other gear, skimmer, return pump, test kits and equipment, salt, Ro water, heaters and powerheads, and that's the bare minimum. If you buy RO in the shops it would cost you about 150 to fill a 6ft with water to start with. Sounds like you should look at complete set ups local to you, there are some that seem to want to sell a tank and equipment and get back what they paid but that doesn't happen deals do come up though so keep searching, took me 3 weeks of looking to find my Live Rock but eventually picked up 100kg for 300 complete with a load of corals and bits attached so patience will pay off. Have you got a budget?

Most reactions

trending

Back