Wanted - Apple Snails (not Golden)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Amerce

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any apple snails or clutches going, I've golden and would like some other colours please.

Must be willing to post or can pick up if you aren't too far from the Manchester area. :good:

i have 3 clutches which should hatch any time. I'll happily sell you some when they are bigger. Should be a mix of blue, golden with blue body, chestnut strip, pink stripped and maybe Ivory depending on who laied them!!!

I have some blue and ivory, currently about 1/2 cm. I also have spixi but those do nibble on plants.

PM me if you want any and I'll pop them in the post. Might need to wait a bit though until the weather isn't quite so cold!

I have got spixi apples, purple, blue and ivory apple snails. All about 1/2 cm to 1 1/2 cm.

I also have 3 clutches which would be a mixture of pink, purple, ivory and blue

PM me if interested

Steph

Wow what a choice, will pm the individuals that have ones I'm interested in.

Thanks for your responses :flowers:

could I be terribly rude, and ask if I could have some snails as well please.

I apologise for hijacking the thread.

oh no this site can be do bad for you!!! I have a lovely pink stripped. (lonely!) might have to take some off your hands.

All snailed up thanks to 2 kind ladies Helen and Steph, many many thanks for your quick replies and healthy snails.
:flowers:

Can anyone please let me know if you have any snails going spare. I will pay whatever you want if you can post them to me as i think they will make an interesting addition to my tank.

Thank you folks, I hope one of you can help?

Glenn / Sunderland. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back