Walstad Jar

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Everything aquarium related is expensive here, unfortunately. If you can find a pea puffer here the cheapest I've seen is about $180 whereas in other countries they're only a few dollars.
Wow... Its $9+tax here for a pea puffer...

I'm not trying to say anything against your business but... A $200 difference? I hope that includes shipping?
You can't ship these bowls, it's pick up only. It's something I'm doing with my spare time (of which I have very little), it's not my primary job so it has to be worth the time and effort for me and in the end the customer gets a unique and one off nano tank. I've sold 5 so far and everyone has been happy 🙂

You can't ship these bowls, it's pick up only. It's something I'm doing with my spare time (of which I have very little), it's not my primary job so it has to be worth the time and effort for me and in the end the customer gets a unique and one off nano tank. I've sold 5 so far and everyone has been happy 🙂
Oh ok. It sounds really cool! I hope people near you want a lot of nano tanks! Good luck.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back