Wahoooo!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
got someone to help me with my bettas, can now get the imports coming back in...........finally.........for future reference guys and gals, DONT try to run a business, put together a website, do ebay and get imported bettas in at the same time. ITS A NIGHTMARE!!!! :rolleyes: . Thought I would be out of the game for a while but things have come together very nicely. The bettas are due to arrive shortly.
Got a couple of new suppliers too that I'm working with so nice bettas on their way :good: will also be doing our other range of fish too which is very exciting just waiting for packaging to arrive.

OMG!!! More bettas for Daz! Well there's only one thing to say for that.
PICS! PICS! PICS!!!!
When are they going to turn up? What colours/strains are you getting?

Now if only I didn't live in the middle of nowhere betta-wise, I would be over there helping you myself! lol and sending myself broke into the bargain...

Yay!!!! and Noooooo!!! the return of the pretty bettas that eat my money!

God ditto the above! Very YAY but even more OH TEH NOES!1

Glad things are looking good for you though. And if you ever need a hand with the webby, just shout x

Glad things are looking good for you though. And if you ever need a hand with the webby, just shout x
might just take you up on that offer if the blasted thing palys up again :lol:

Uh Oh not more temptation. :eek:
There are a few bettas on ebay now that are calling my name.
I can't I'm not ready. :sad:

Well Modaz maybe I will have my fish room ready when you get your fish in.
I'll be watching. :good:

Uh Oh not more temptation. :eek:
There are a few bettas on ebay now that are calling my name.
I can't I'm not ready. :sad:

Well Modaz maybe I will have my fish room ready when you get your fish in.
I'll be watching. :good:
ive got some of my own bred going on tonight, well uploading them but you know what its like it sometimes takes 24 hours to show up.

oh Daz that is great news! I think my next betta will come from you :) Unfortunately, when that happens it will only be because of a fatality as I have NO, and I mean NO more space for bettas! Not without rehoming my 4ft community and splitting it... lol... the though crossed my mind, but my plec is too great!

donate your plec to your nearest aquarium and get some more bettas :good: A friend of mine donated her common to Bournemouth aquarium and he was put into a 12ft square tank, now what a life the fellow has now, bet he looks tiny in there, he wasnt in her tank and at a good 1.5 foot or so he is.

donate your plec to your nearest aquarium and get some more bettas :good: A friend of mine donated her common to Bournemouth aquarium and he was put into a 12ft square tank, now what a life the fellow has now, bet he looks tiny in there, he wasnt in her tank and at a good 1.5 foot or so he is.
Just out of curiosity, did her Common go in the Amazonian tank there?

Just out of curiosity, did her Common go in the Amazonian tank there?
not too sure, I'm yet to go down and have a look, the tank is suppose to be near the front of the aquarium. Its been a while since ive been down there.

I'm much too busy to mess with web design... but would be willing to offer gfx help if you need Daz (I'm a washed up digital painter)

I'm much too busy to mess with web design... but would be willing to offer gfx help if you need Daz (I'm a washed up digital painter)
thank you!

Im a washed out LFS owner :hyper: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back