TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
POTM
:big_boss:
PLEASE VOTE NOW
We have 7 unique pets entered into the March 2020 Pet of the Month Contest. View all the pets and descriptions below and then go to top of page and click on your choice for POTM.

Please DO NOT post any comments about any specific pet in this thread...such posts will promptly be deleted.

Poll will close on Friday March 27th at 6:15 PM.
Thread will periodically be cleaned up for readability.
We at fishforums.net thank you for your participation

Last edited:
Leo.JPG

This is Leo, full name Porteous Wonderwall. He is a pedigree lilac silver spotted British short hair, born on 3 March 2005. He was given to us in January by a friend of our daughter-in-law. In the last couple of years, their household has expanded to include a very lively dog and then a baby so Leo was increasingly ignored to the point where he had become depressed and they realised he needed a new home.

Leo is now anything but depressed. He may be elderly but you wouldn't know from the way he runs around the house. He loves to lie on my husband's lap and will spend an hour or more doing this. Having always been a house cat he is now slowly getting to know our garden, but at the slightest breeze he dashes back indoors. We are hoping that when the weather gets warmer and my husband starts working on the garden that Leo will be encouraged to spend more time outside.

20200313_164240.jpg

this is Freddy the Jersey Giant Rooster
I assume this works because the other one is in the background and not looking at the camera

they are the runts of 12 chicks
they eat starter chick feed
they are about 5 days old

Last edited by a moderator:
A6279AAA-2399-4D4F-9378-7C9D71D9FED4.jpeg

Well, @sadness child beat me to it:rolleyes::rip:,but here is my chick.
this is (unnamed)
she is almost a week old
light Brahma chick.
eats a starter/ starter/grower feed.
lives with 23 other chicks in A huge 4 ft by 8 ft brooder.
interesting characteristics: feathered legs, and this chick is a very unique color, most chocks of this breed are just white with black wingtips.

15845543584964072899443207471832.jpg

This is Thunder, he is a 3 year old bearded dragon. I just barely got him from one of my friends who didn't have enough time for him. (So he's a bit stressed right now) He has a salad and some meal worms daily. He enjoys basking on his half-log and eating. Thunder is about 18 inches in length.

3B26F33B-307A-4F59-ACD5-DE40272EB0F3.jpeg

Hi all,
This is Simba Sambuca. We call her Boo. She will be 14 on April 6th. She is my ESA (emotional support animal) she goes everywhere with me including flights. She weighs 8 pounds and is a full blooded chihuahua. She doesn’t do any tricks but she can tell time. She knows when it’s time to rotate crating our other dogs because they sometimes fight. Every four hours she sits up and stares at me to let me know it’s time to swap her “big sisters”. If I don’t pay attention she starts doing zoomies to get my attention and will huff at me. You can set a clock by her!
Thanks for looking and good luck to all!

Resized_20190917_235058(1).jpeg

This is Maya, I found her in June of 2018 on the road in Yucca Valley. I thought it was a rock in the road and swerved, but the rock moved. I got out of the car and she was barely a few weeks old and still couldn't open her eyes. I brought her home and she hasn't left my side since. I named her Maya after Buddha's mother, the same way that woman brought peace to the world, this little kitten brought peace to my world. She also never learned how to meow, so she just makes these cute beeping noises. I feed her science diet dry cat food. (She was also very curious about the note lol)

End of Entries:
Please slowly scroll up as you review the 7 entries and then cast your vote in the poll at the top of this thread.
Thanks for participating in Fishforums' Pet of the Month Contest. Good luck to all entrants!

Last edited:
We presently have a tie with just one day left. If you haven't yet voted, please vote now.

We still have a tie...please vote now if you haven't yet voted. Also note that you may change your vote if you wish.

WE STILL HAVE A TIE and just 2 hours left for voting. If you haven't voted yet, please vote NOW! Remember.....you are allowed to change your vote if you wish. Just click on "change vote" in the polling area.

We have a winner in our March POTM contest. You may congratulate Moonweaver if you'd like in the Winner's Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back