🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishForums.net January 2017 TOTM

• HappyFishLover

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • NickAU

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uploads seem to be working for me. Can you take a screenshot of the security error you get so I can see it, and email it to me here: johng at forumfoundry.com

I get a message saying 'security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page and try again.' I have done this several times and keep getting the same msg. I have also tried on three devices (phone, laptop and tablet) - phone and laptop keep just trying with no outcome, and I get the security msg on the tablet. The photo is a png. file.

Hi Nick! Yes I did have a go yesterday and got the same security message. Maybe my devices just have gremlins in them :( thanks for helping me!

@luca1980 - Can you try uploading a different image and see if you get the same error message? .jpg or .gif?

test upload with a photo of one of my dogs
Luca Portrait.jpg

(sorry its not a fish-related image!)

OMG IT WORKS!!!! :)

I am at work now and will try posting again at home to see if that makes any difference. Thanks to everyone for your advice and help!

Congrats! It may just be something with that one file. Any idea what size that .png file is you are trying to upload That could be the issue as well.

Arrghh sorry guys I am at home now and tried uploading -just got the same security message again :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back