Virgin Birth Shark

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
wow :hyper:

that's really cool

Ah, yes. Soon there will be a time when we too will no longer need men to have babies. Of course, I do not see this happening in the forseeable future. :lol:

So mammals are the only animals? What birds have reproduced asexually? I know about fish, amphibians, and reptiles, but birds?

llj

that's really cool

Ah, yes. Soon there will be a time when we too will no longer need men to have babies. Of course, I do not see this happening in the forseeable future. :lol:

So mammals are the only animals? What birds have reproduced asexually? I know about fish, amphibians, and reptiles, but birds?

llj

yeah, we'll still need them for buying flowers, diamonds, kittens, ponies and fixing stuff though :D

that's really cool

llj

yeah, we'll still need them for buying flowers, diamonds, kittens, ponies and fixing stuff though :D
and we'll have less of that ladies pfft!!!!!

he he

why? Ian wouldn't object to me saying that...... does he just put you to shame? ;)

If I remember correctly there is a animal which I think is a reptile which gives birth to young via a "virgin birth"...it really is quite interesting stuff...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back