Video Video Of My Tank

Jamepsss

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I've finally managed to completely get rid of BBA after a big outbreak towards the end of last year. After winning TOTM I had to pretty much strip it down and start again. A lot of the plants ended up in the bin. I want to try and get it back to what it was before so the layout is pretty much the same.

P1010129.JPG

Had nothing better to do yesterday so also put this video together.

I'm aware that I'll be overstocked when some of the rainbows reach potential size. I've got a while until then so I've not totally decided what to do yet. Anyway, this is what I've got for now, hope you like.

Very nice!

what software did you use to edit that?

ps, great flow in there. :good:

Very nice!

what software did you use to edit that?

ps, great flow in there. :good:

Just used Windows Live Movie Maker, not bad actually. I'm in that line of work so familiar with stuff like Adobe Premiere too.

Flow is 2000LPH external and 1600LPH Koralia (your advice).

is that in windows 7 somewhere?

Stunning aquarium :good:

What size is it? And how many plants do you have? I have the same Fluval aquarium (not sure if the same size) and I'm almost finished my fishless cycle. I can't wait to kit it out! You have been an inspiration :nod:

Stunning aquarium :good:

What size is it? And how many plants do you have? I have the same Fluval aquarium (not sure if the same size) and I'm almost finished my fishless cycle. I can't wait to kit it out! You have been an inspiration :nod:

Thanks very much!!

This is the 200L Roma but I also have the 125L (pics in pics section). As for the amount of plants - Loads, and more to come too.

where is it James?

sorry...lol

where is it James?

sorry...lol

Sorry Ian, thought it came installed but I may have downloaded it myself a while ago (can't remember :blush: )

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/movie-maker

It's free anyway :good:

Why the Brian Eno? Don't take it as offence, I love this music!
Love your tank, it's beautiful!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back