Video Gaming Love

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
first console was sega megadrive cant really remember many games i played on it (was playing it when i was 3 or 4 sonic etc)

first true gaming love has to be ff7 :p

big ff fan here even played the 11 (the online one) it sucks :D

currently playing everything mainly new final fantasy and forza 2 because i have no money for new games lol

my dads first console was one that used tapes and took a hour and a half to set up a single game and then it would crash sometimes to lol

Ash

my dads first console was one that used tapes and took a hour and a half to set up a single game and then it would crash sometimes to lol

spectrum possibly? mine was like that anyways!

and jourdy288 yep still got my dream cast hidden away in my cupboard, tell me more about this!

spectrum possibly? mine was like that anyways!

and jourdy288 yep still got my dream cast hidden away in my cupboard, tell me more about this!

Sorry for taking so long, this is called homebrew, try looking up Dreamcast Homebrew, it should yield results.

forgot the amiga!!!
Rainbow Island my first love!!!

HOLY SCHMOLEY!!

I thought I was the only person who played Rainbow Island, first time I've ever heard someone has it. In fact I think I still have that Amiga in storage up in Newcastle. That was an insanely good game and addictive just so annoying when you drowned.

Edit:

Few all time favourites.

Wing Commander
Little Big Adventure
Sensible Soccer
Desert Strike :wub: (Insanely hard, I never got onto the 3rd mission, 2nd was as far as I ever got!)

Battlefield 1942/Desert Combat

first one was a sega master system, with alex the kidd saved on the console itself :hyper: imagine doing that now, buying an xbox with the new fifa already on it :good:

played lots of the original sonic and an F1 game on it. looking back the F1 game was total crap. i even Downloaded the same sonic game on my 360, and its crap.

then an N64, where the first proper gaming love came in. ocarina of time (i can go fishing !!), goldeneye (play as oddjob and avoid headshots :hey: ), mario 64 and mario kart (rainbow road you suck) got totally dominated in my house. and 1080 snowboarding, loved it.

then onto xbox, lots of PGR2, splinter cell and star wars battlefront. and a game called first to fight, i genuinely believe me and my mates were the best in the world :unsure: . i can count on one hand the number of times we lost when playing as a group. :lol:

then the 360. fifa 10, forza 3, fallout 3, and batman arkham asylum are probably the best games ive ever played, unless ive forgotten something (and ocarina of time). lots of very good games though.

first one was a sega master system, with alex the kidd saved on the console itself :hyper:

Wow! I remember that game haha... you like played rock paper scissors at the end of each boss, you bought a bicycle on one level and went under water in some sort of submarine bubble in another. God that game use to drive me insane because of how hard it was.

I had another favourite called "Gangsters" all you did was use the Sega gun to shoot the gangsters in various scenes. First shot sent them to heaven then you had to shoot their souls to sent them hell lol. Scenes included streets, bars and strip clubs.

Edit: Another favourite Total Annihilation, I decided to play supreme commander the other day and obviously that completely reminded me of it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back