Venturing Into The Whole World Series Four- <waterfall>

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GWU

Reaction score
Hi everbody, I am a new comer to the forum, Last week Wayne present to all of you his latest excellent aquascape, this week, he introduce me to come here.:blush: This is my latest aquascape, a new trial and hope you will like it.

b042805510.jpg

d042805465.jpg

a042805120.jpg

:hi: to TFF Gary !

That's a spectacular tank - no doubt about that :wub: but it's also perlexingly impossible for me to understand :huh: how do you create a "waterfall" under water ?!

You guys are killing me :lol: in the best possible way. Again amazing tank, what a clever idea to make the waterfall effect out of sand, it certainly takes the idea of a landscape to a new level.

One thing could you please tell us how you get your photographs to turn out so well!

How confusing!! Please tell us, how is that water effect created, it looks like sand but then too whippy to be sand? Or is the sand glued into place?

Fantastic!

Chris

And to also state again what oldwhite said...how do you take your photos so well???

Awesome looking tank. The character of the pebbles doesn't really fit, but it's a great looking tank.

That's not sand, it almost looks like some kind of mold or algae?

Gary, how did you do that!?

I reckon it's got to be moving...perhaps some sort of high pressure thing? Otherwise it might look a bit...tacky in real life, compared to a picture.
How intriguing...

Rob.

I'll join everyone else by saying - excellant tank, but also what on earth is going on with the waterfall! Looks very cool, but does my head in :crazy: especailly when you see the neon tetras swimming past!

WoW, great tank (but thats been said), very original.

I can only guess about the 'waterfall' .... Is there some sort of 'reverse UGF' going on under the sand giving that effect :dunno:
If so it must be very well balanced so the sand doesnt go all over the tank.

Very nice job !

I can only guess about the 'waterfall' .... Is there some sort of 'reverse UGF' going on under the sand giving that effect :dunno:

Very nice job !

My thoughts are

A - Some kind of filter floss carefully glued in
B - Some kind of photoshop filter

But to be honest yes! how-does-he-do-that?

Looks as if it could be some type of filter wool or cotton used to create the water fall effect.

Very nice job !

My thoughts are

A - Some kind of filter floss carefully glued in
B - Some kind of photoshop filter

But to be honest yes! how-does-he-do-that?

Having looked at it on my home PC rather than my work laptop, I'd agree with you and AMS on the filter wool/floss.

Even without the waterfall, I like the planted sections, if anything the waterfall distracts you from the plants !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back