Vastibular disease.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yeah its well over that long ago. We've two kids and I get £1k a month in hand, Sandra gets £171 incopacity fortnightly. As far as know This was whne we only had one. We eairned to much.
Say this it might all change, My contract is up near the end of next month, have been asked If I want a casual contract but I'll need to join the list. So could be out a job.
Do I have to be in the house 24hrs a day to get care allowance, if she were to apply ;)

What I'm gonna say now you will think is pretty "poo"ty(oops sorry :blush: can I use crap instead)
You can only claim ICA if Sandra is awarded the middle/higher rate care component of DLA. That is not to say that Sandra could not put in for DLA again, sighting unforseen aggrevated injury to her knees. Huh I hear you saying. In plain language if she was to fall on her knees and it had caused an injury not previously diagnoised by the DSS doctor,or her own GP. This "fall" would have caused unforseen aggrevated injury! Of course this would not improve her medical condition...would it?
She does'nt really need to fall if you know what I'm saying. E-mail me privately if you want to discuss this confidentially m8. I really don't mind. Any aspect of DSS claims,appeals,loans etc drop me a line. I'll try and help.

Well she did accually fracture her good ankle a few weeks ago and ended in plaster. Thus putting all her weight on her bad knee, thus she couldnt move and yes things have got worse. so there is grounds for a new clame. I'll pm you the rest :thumbs:

Update on dog: last of 4 injections tomorrow. Her eyes are not rolling now although she is still a little wobbly on her feet. She doesn't walk too far and rests. She manages to go for a walk up to the fields and do what doggies do in the morning and evening and then she comes home absolutely cream crackered. (knackered) She is doing well I'm very happy to say. She also sends a "woof" to you all for caring :love:

Thanks!. Glad of your support and everyone else. Good bunch of friends. I have just come back from the vets about 1/2 hour ago-and the dog is home for good. She has picked up a lot, but still a little wobbly. We can cope with that and she seems to be quite happy. :laugh: We are very happy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back