Reaction score
678078CC-79BF-41E3-94AF-E6E340FBEAD9.jpeg

Here is one of my 75Gallon
DC5D08BA-BEB7-449A-8DA6-799BA0B8E9B4.jpeg

Two Others
8ED9CC0E-FB48-46BD-8665-19EE0650CE19.jpeg

My bow Tank
F820C7D8-9CE6-4349-9659-980D907A4EC6.jpeg

Very nice. I especially like the first 75.

Tanks are very clean.

What's your plan for the oscar? He'll be huge in no time!

I'd make a door or panel to hide the filters on the stands and paint them black or a nice dark wood stain.

Very nice. I especially like the first 75.

Tanks are very clean.

What's your plan for the oscar? He'll be huge in no time!

I'd make a door or panel to hide the filters on the stands and paint them black or a nice dark wood stain.
Going to grow out the Oscars and sell most except for the Long fin he will be a bff for the long haul.
Totally agree about the paint and doors. These are the second iterations of stands and feel good about these. Spring time project

Very nice tanks. Do you get compliments when people come over to your house about how cool your tanks are?

Very nice tanks. Do you get compliments when people come over to your house about how cool your tanks are?
Thank you. Ummm I would say “Yes” I get compliments by visitors but it’s followed with “Wow this is a lot “

have 4 75 in my living room, all various species. Usually the Mbuna capture most attention because they think they are salt water .

@Saturian101
You have very nice tanks. On May 1st, we will be running our TOTM and will feature only tanks 30 gallons and above. I hope you will enter that contest with one of your tanks. Keep an eye out on May 1st for the banner at the top of the forums which signals when the contest entry periods is starting.

Last edited:
These are great. It's not too many unless you cant afford it or keep up with the maintenance:)

April 1st hey?

Hmm sounds a bit fishy to me, starting a contest on April 1st.
That's because it's not actually a contest...he is just pranking you ;)

These are great. It's not too many unless you cant afford it or keep up with the maintenance:)
If you set up the tanks in the same room and use a long hose on a gravel cleaner, you can maintain lots of tanks quite easily and quickly.

We used to clean about 100 tanks a day in the shop and that included serving customers, feeding fish, cleaning animal cages, and everything else associated with pet shops. It's all about streamlining and using the right equipment.

-----------------
That's because it's not actually a contest...he is just pranking you ;)
That's what I figured :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back