Various Free Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

diet

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
The Tank has now been sold, and i have various fish to give away for free.

Collection ONLY

1x Clown Loach ~ 3 Inches Has a great personality this MUST go to a GOOD HOME.
1x synodontis - possible a juvi euruptus ~ 3 inch
4x Orange Tetra (sorry name escapes me ~ 1 Inch - serpae tetra
3x Tetra family (Blue back red fins) ~ 2 Inch - buenos aires tetra
2x golden wonder panchax

Please mail me these must go by Thursday Latest.

can you post some pics ?

sorry for the bad pics

DSCN2026.jpg

The Yellows Ones
DSCN2030.jpg

DSCN2031.jpg

DSCN2033.jpg

The Plec
DSCN2034.jpg

1x Plec ~ 3 Inch - if the plec is the cat fish in the bottom pic its a synodontis - possible a juvi euruptus
2x Yellow fish similar to that of beta family - golden wonder panchax

:)

1x Plec ~ 3 Inch - if the plec is the cat fish in the bottom pic its a synodontis - possible a juvi euruptus
2x Yellow fish similar to that of beta family - golden wonder panchax

:)

Thanks Wills.

Yeah its the only plec ish fish in the tank... i always thought it was more catfish.. but the LFS said it was a plec.

Also what are the Golden Wonder Panchax actually like... they were given to as a gift.... i just come home from ebing away and there they were!!

yeah its a synodontis catfish cant tell to clearly which type it is from the photo they are from south africa and totaly different to plecs. Golden wonder panchax are awsome fish IMO allways wanted some but never had the room for them. They are surface dwelling killi fish I believe from south east asia heading towards Thailand. Quite a common fish gets to 3-4 inches should be kept 1M 2F

yeah its a synodontis catfish cant tell to clearly which type it is from the photo they are from south africa and totaly different to plecs. Golden wonder panchax are awsome fish IMO allways wanted some but never had the room for them. They are surface dwelling killi fish I believe from south east asia heading towards Thailand. Quite a common fish gets to 3-4 inches should be kept 1M 2F

Oh can conquer they are surface dwelling!!

And believe this or not... but one jumped out of the tank when i had the lid up... and now its clicked into place.... there was a small fly buzzing around the tank at the time!!

And believe this or not... but one jumped out of the tank when i had the lid up... and now its clicked into place.... there was a small fly buzzing around the tank at the time!!

oh yesss....they were chasing the fry...had 2 of these beasties in my community tank...other fish bread and they went on a munchin frenzy,gorgeous fish mine were 1 yellow 1 green...they ended up goin to mates cos there were munchin fish..the fry were between..an inch and inch and half...and they had no problems with eatin them.....

anton

Bump

These WILL be going to maidenhead Aquatics if noone wants them!!

come on

FREE FISH!

fish now going to the LFS
seems this site is not as active in this area as it used to be a few years ago

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back