Vallis For Sale

mikster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Havent posted on here for a bit as i have been busy but in that time one my tanks has become overly full with vallis, i am selling it by the box for £5 per box with no charge for delivery, search my other posts for pics to get an idea of what im selling or i can put pictures up. Sizes range from small plantlets to plants over 2 foot in length, i will send the longest i have unless otherwise stated. I accept payments through paypal and will post the next day once payment is confirmed. I have enough spare for about 3 boxes i think.

is this standard straight vallis?

Some pics would be great :)

You will roughly get 4 or 5 plants with like 6 or 7 stems to each plant but there may be more if ive got enough and can fit it in. I found some old pics off of one of my old threads, they were taken like a year ago probably but the boxes are similar size and its all the same vallis. And yes it is straight vallis.

Image099.jpg

Image098.jpg

Heres a photo of 2 batches ive just posted today, one batch of the long stuff thats about 3 feet long and then a batch of smaller plantlets and some thats 2 feet as they requested some small plants.
Image064-1.jpg

I still have 2 boxes left if anyone is interested pm me.

Received mine today, many thanks! The fish are loving it :) x

Everyone should have recieved there vallis by now hopefully. I will probably have some more available next week if anyone is interested, ive gotta dig it out from the back of my tank and its all gunna be at least 3 feet long i reckon so if anyone wants some extra large vallis for a bigger than or something then let me know.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back