Vacation and my fry

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daisygirl

Reaction score
ok so we have an opportunity to go on a vacation and be gone for 7 days. I want worried about my community tank or neocardina shrimp tank cuz I have a feeder for both and almond leaves.... but my cory spawned and I have 2 fry that will be 19 days old. Currently I have them in a 2.5g with a snail and neocaridina and do water changes daily. I do not have someone who would know how to take care of them. Do u think if I put them in the shrimp tank they would be OK for that long? If so should I use the feeder for the shrimp tank or just the almond leaves.. i really don't wanna lose them. My community tank has corydoras, guppies and 2 ghost shrimp and I'm afraid the ghost shrimp will eat them or the corys might since they're still little but I'm not sure. Any advice is appreciated. Tia

I would look to find a sitter for them. They need to be fed multiple times a day and skipping feedings with fry is not good.

ok so we have an opportunity to go on a vacation and be gone for 7 days. I want worried about my community tank or neocardina shrimp tank cuz I have a feeder for both and almond leaves.... but my cory spawned and I have 2 fry that will be 19 days old. Currently I have them in a 2.5g with a snail and neocaridina and do water changes daily. I do not have someone who would know how to take care of them. Do u think if I put them in the shrimp tank they would be OK for that long? If so should I use the feeder for the shrimp tank or just the almond leaves.. i really don't wanna lose them. My community tank has corydoras, guppies and 2 ghost shrimp and I'm afraid the ghost shrimp will eat them or the corys might since they're still little but I'm not sure. Any advice is appreciated. Tia
Personally I would not use a feeder for the adults. They will be fine without food for a week, but they will not be fine if the feeder fails and dumps its contents in one go.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back