Where are you from?

• US

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • UK

Votes: 70 72.2%
  • Other, state below

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
born in puerto rico, moved to alabama when i was 2, moved to california when i started 1st grade, moved to georgia when i started 6th grade, moved back to california when i started 8th grade, and now im back in georgia about to start 11th. fun fun fun :D (not)

i consider myself a californian since ive lived there the longest.

Originally from High Wycombe - now residing in a village in Dorset called Verwood betwixt Salisbury and Bournemouth.

Not a million miles away from Nelly

im from Bolton, Lancashire been here all my life but hoping to emmigrate to New Zealand in the not so distant future ..

the first 30 years in west london, nr heathrow, past 4 years in brixham, sth devon. wouldn't go back for nothing B-)

I was born and grew up in Norwich, UK. I've lived in Fiji for just over 3 years, got married there and we had a son there too. I'm back in the UK now, mainly based in Norwich, but working in the Birmingham and Preston areas too.

I will (semi) retire to Levuka, Fiji in my late 40's I think, all being well, and I may even migrate to NZ before then...we shall see...

Born in Poland, moved to the US 15 years ago ( i was 8 ).. been in Florida for 13+ years

But arent Americans just British folk from 200 some years ago??

lol not all of us have just British ancestry.....technically I have heritage linking to Britian, Italy (most of my heritage %), and Ireland. My fiance has heritage linking to Italy, France, Ireland, Sweden, Native American and Canada....

but, we consider ourselves American....and if we were to travel to, say, Italy, we would also be considered "just American"

and if we are breaking it up that way, isn't every person on every continent a nomad of some sort?

lol

Rhode Island, USA born and raised!

yeah im

25% puerto rican native

25% spanish

50% corsican/italian

just a bit of a generalization lol

however i have been mistaken as asian..... thatd be soo cool lol

Lincolnshire, UK. We have plenty of potatoes if anyone wants any!

Born and raised in New England Conneticut. Now I live in Lake Tahoe Nevada.

I'm from the most embarrassing country on the planet. England. (I'm not exactly proud of my countries heritage).

Born in Salisbury, grew up in a small village called tilshead. When I was 12 moved to hungerford. Then moved to Chippenham, then moved to Reading, then I moved to long hanborough (Oxford) then I moved to tamworth, then I moved to tardebigge (just south of brum). Then I moved to bishops stortford (Essex/herts border, thankfully just inside herts), then moved to tardebigge again, then moved to kidlington. Which is where I am now. And we are starting to think about moving abroad now.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back