Urinating on Tomato Plants-Does it work or does it not and why?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Do you Urinate on your Tomato Plants

• Total voters
No. Urine is not great for most plants. Not sure about tomato, but it’s not good for other plants. Plus, you are practically feeding water and some other stuff to the plant. Why not just feed it water?

if you're going to pee on your tomato plants, you might as well do a scientific test. Pee on one of your plants a couple of times a week. Have another plant as a control - don't pee on it. When the tomatoes ripen, then compare the tomatoes from each plant and see which look better in size, color, etc. And then, of course, you need to do a taste test. Then you will know if peeing on your plants make for good fertilizer.

Last edited:
if you're going to pee on your tomato plants, you might as well do a scientific test. Pee on one of your plants a couple of times a week. Have another plant as a control - don't pee on it. When the tomatoes ripen, then compare the tomatoes from each plant and see which look better in size, color, etc. Then you will know if peeing on your plants make for good fertilizer.
Far too logical :D

Already done it @Fishmanic the one I put my watered down urine in seems to have grown more fruit but that fruit is only just ripening now a lot later than the rest

I have a rabbit that does a good job of fertilising my garden with his poo and pee until he ate all my tomato and pepper plants so now I have nothing to fertilise 😭
There will be a thread about urinating on your houseplants soon I think. That is if the tomato test was succesful.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back