Upgrade Glitches

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BigC

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Hi to all the TFF membership.
It appears that our new upgrade has caused a number of issues for our members in converting from the old Invasion Board software to the new.
That said I invite all members to submit some feedback to the Admin team so as they can work through these glitches and try to rectify and modify the software to suit our specific needs.
Please leave your findings by posting below.
I stress that this is not a thread for complaining. It is purely for ironing out the creases in the upgrade. So as we all can enjoy this forum.
Thank you for your co-operation in the above matter
Regards
BigC (TFF Moderating Team)

There seems to be a bit of an issue with multiple posts. I've only had a double but I saw one where there were about seven.

Edit- oh, also the vanishing 'fish' icons (although I notice the mod one isn't affected...).

Edit[sup]2[/sup]- Not exactly an upgrade issue but when's the DST hour coming off?

I have a little problem...I don't appear to be able to log out of the board :unsure: I don't mind really....just worried that people will think I have nothing better to do than be on here all day.....lol

Lisa x

divegirl needs to spend less time on the internet. :sly:

I noticed the double-post issue a̹s̛̯̹͙͇̺̰ ̩͜w͍̥͙͡e̯̗̯͍͉͙l̷̲̰̰͎l͇̯͇̤̖̦̝.̹̞̮̩̲͚͍

there is no option to look at past posts, once the boards are clear, i cannot look at the posts from previous days

the quick reply box only appears on some topics and not others

divegirl needs to spend less time on the internet. :sly:

I noticed the double-post issue a̹s̛̯̹͙͇̺̰ ̩͜w͍̥͙͡e̯̗̯͍͉͙l̷̲̰̰͎l͇̯͇̤̖̦̝.̹̞̮̩̲͚͍

Pmsl....that's OK....me and Dave T can spend the night on here together :lol: :hey:

Lisa x

After clicking on View New Content, any thread I click on automatically opens at the last post, which means one has to scroll back up, possibly to the first post. This only appears to happen when clicking on a thread title. If a thread has multiple pages and I click on a thread page number, it doesn't occur.

I noticed sometimes the edit button glitches...as in you click it, it flicks onto the editor for a split second and then back off.

And every now and then pictures seem to be on a different 'layer' to the other posts so go behind them and get obscured.

Oh and this isn't a glitch but I was just having a think, how do you see you subscribed to threads? Other than the main page?

Edit problem's

If i edit this in a min adding a line bellow it edit will add HTML <br> not a new line
And the edit loses HTML compressing the text to one line

I'll do a double post to show what i mean
<br><br><br><b>Edit problem's</b>

If i edit this in a min adding a line bellow it edit will add HTML <br><br> not a new line
And the edit loses HTML compressing the text to one line

I'll do a double post to show what i mean<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

One glitch thats realy bad for me and I don't known if it happen to other users.
If a picture is posted by the OP and some one replies the the thread their reply is stuck over the picture.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/311431-strange-bubble-nest/

Edit: OMG it's not happening now

After clicking on View New Content, any thread I click on automatically opens at the last post, which means one has to scroll back up, possibly to the first post. This only appears to happen when clicking on a thread title. If a thread has multiple pages and I click on a thread page number, it doesn't occur.

This behaviour is still occurring.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back