Update

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ethos

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
It's been a LONG while, hasn't it? :)

I was doing some major overhauling on all my tanks today, and I'm at a point to where all I can do is wait. So I decided to jump back on here.

As of right now, all my betas are either deceased or happily living with someone else. The only one I kept track of was a "walmart rescue"(speaking of, do we still have any of those crazies who do that here?) that I gave to a family friend, who lovingly renamed him "charle cho-choo" because of the way he chewed his beta pellets.

Its weird not having any betas right now. I have all their tanks though.. I use to have... 9! I can't believe how crazy that was. My direct from breeder (in Thiland) are all gone, two died and one was sold. If you remeber me trying to breed.. haha. I was never sucessful.

So how have all you beta people been? I don't recognize any of the screen names.. but maybe they were changed?

No Bettas..........shame on you :no: :no:

Welcome back :nod:

I'm here, doing well! I have a little female betta (stunted to an inch by accident) and my sister owns her mother. Good to see you! :good:

Why thanks!

I'm actually planning on setting up my 2.5G again and buy some fancy male. I think the reason I got rid of all of them was because I got very overwhelmed and needed a break. Plus this summer might be a LONG one. Haha.

It was some of you guys' faults that I ended up with SO many betas. Lol. I saw your 40,000+ tanks and got jealous. Won't do that again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: great aren't they.........infectious little creatures :nod:

Think we have about...................................................70ish :lol:

That's crazy. You're crazy. :)

:hi: back ,i'm in the same possition, currently no bettas but my birthday next week so hoping to get started again then :good:

Hey Ethos. This is actually oppositearmor, I had a name change. Good to see ya back.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back