Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
No - I don't know!

They are big and bitey with very lotsa very sharp teefs - that's all the important stuff as far as I'm concerned.
when my younger brother was 4 or 5, he caught one, held it, my dad even showed him its teeth, and the pike did nothing, even when my dad let it back in the water.

Piranhas, on the other hand, their absolute MONSTERS! Just look at This short film *Blood warning*, The fish rips the cat and boy in too pieces and lives!! (jk they don't hurt humans either)

when my younger brother was 4 or 5, he caught one, held it, my dad even showed him its teeth, and the pike did nothing, even when my dad let it back in the water.

Piranhas, on the other hand, their absolute MONSTERS! Just look at This short film *Blood warning*, The fish rips the cat and boy in too pieces and lives!! (jk they don't hurt humans either)
Not going to watch that as it is a well-known fact that a piranha can skeletonise a cow in three minutes :lol: :lol::lol:

We don't have gators in Australia, We have chocodiles and they eat gators. And I don't go near the water up north coz the chocodiles will try to eat me too :)

Plus I don't have baby cat lures anymore because I keep getting hooks in my mouth when I try to eat them. Oh those kitten lures look so delicious. Even that duckling lure looks tasty :werewolf:

We don't have gators in Australia, We have chocodiles and they eat gators. And I don't go near the water up north coz the chocodiles will try to eat me too :)

Plus I don't have baby cat lures anymore because I keep getting hooks in my mouth when I try to eat them. Oh those kitten lures look so delicious. Even that duckling lure looks tasty :werewolf:
Now we know how to reel you in, on a pussy cat lure :rofl:

Plecos, and catfish in general, are actually really cool and I would love to have one. With all the colors they come in, There wittle faces, some are comfy with pets. Mango, a common pleco I thought was a BN, was giving kisses the first day she was home. I miss her/him...

That is really, really funny. But thanks for the warning.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back