Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I agree, I don't like flowerhorns either. And yes, most aquarium YouTube videos are super boring. There are a few good channels though. :)
youtube videos are boring and cruel a lot of the time. i think fish for thought is pretty good tho

I put 10 Black Skirt Tetras in my tank thinking that would be enough to keep themselves occupied.

They just formed a gang and instead of going after each other, started systematically killing every other fish in the tank. Within hours, I had 3 dead fish. I dont have a second tank ATM, so I sadly had to flush them all before they could cause any more damage, with no time to rehome them. Poor little dudes.

You can post a little angry face at me all you want, but they viciously killed 3 angel fish in a matter of hours. And I had to get on a plane the next morning. I wasn't about to leave them in there and hope for the best. I have no second established tank, and I had no time to re-home them. I didn't want to flush them, but I couldn't think of anything else to do. :(

We only got serious TV coverage over here in the early 80s.
For some reason I hitched my wagon to the Lions train. Despite that Elway was my favourite player, he was so good he could of gotten the Lions to the Super Bowl. If every other team were sick, hypnotised and in on the fix of course. Possibly.
Then I saw The Bears v The Cowboys in 85 over here at Wembley in a preseason warm up game. McMahon, Payton, The Refrigerator, Danny White, Too Tall Jones etc. The Cowboys brought The Cowgirls over with them......which obviously put a strain on my Lions loyalty.
There may actually be more real Lions on the planet than humans before there’s a NFL related ticker tape parade in Detroit I’m afraid.

You don't go into a competition if you don't think you can win ;)
But our competitions are an exception. ;) It's not whether you win or lose that's important...what's important is that you participate. The more entries, the more interesting the contest.

But our competitions are an exception. ;) It's not whether you win or lose that's important...what's important is that you participate. ;) The more entries, the more interesting the contest.
True, but it is all sponsored and the sponsors want a return on their investment. So they hope you will win, and only sponsor you, if you think you can.

youtube videos are boring and cruel a lot of the time. i think fish for thought is pretty good tho

Yeah, I like him too. He's funny and entertaining, but he also gives some really good information.

i don't know if this is unpopular but i feel it might be: stocking is all based on your abilities. especially with smaller fish. there is no rule you should follow, but honest evaluation of your capabilities!

i don't know if this is unpopular but i feel it might be: stocking is all based on your abilities. especially with smaller fish. there is no rule you should follow, but honest evaluation of your capabilities!
hmm i kind of agree. i think stocking is based on your willing (to spend money, take care of fish, water change) and live plants

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back