Unpopular Opinions

Anonymous Fox

Fishaholic
Reaction score
No - I don't know!

They are big and bitey with very lotsa very sharp teefs - that's all the important stuff as far as I'm concerned.
when my younger brother was 4 or 5, he caught one, held it, my dad even showed him its teeth, and the pike did nothing, even when my dad let it back in the water.

Piranhas, on the other hand, their absolute MONSTERS! Just look at This short film *Blood warning*, The fish rips the cat and boy in too pieces and lives!! (jk they don't hurt humans either)

LostBear

Fish Addict
Reaction score
when my younger brother was 4 or 5, he caught one, held it, my dad even showed him its teeth, and the pike did nothing, even when my dad let it back in the water.

Piranhas, on the other hand, their absolute MONSTERS! Just look at This short film *Blood warning*, The fish rips the cat and boy in too pieces and lives!! (jk they don't hurt humans either)
Not going to watch that as it is a well-known fact that a piranha can skeletonise a cow in three minutes :lol: :lol::lol:

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
We don't have gators in Australia, We have chocodiles and they eat gators. And I don't go near the water up north coz the chocodiles will try to eat me too :)

Plus I don't have baby cat lures anymore because I keep getting hooks in my mouth when I try to eat them. Oh those kitten lures look so delicious. Even that duckling lure looks tasty :werewolf:

itiwhetu

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
We don't have gators in Australia, We have chocodiles and they eat gators. And I don't go near the water up north coz the chocodiles will try to eat me too :)

Plus I don't have baby cat lures anymore because I keep getting hooks in my mouth when I try to eat them. Oh those kitten lures look so delicious. Even that duckling lure looks tasty :werewolf:
Now we know how to reel you in, on a pussy cat lure :rofl:

Anonymous Fox

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Plecos, and catfish in general, are actually really cool and I would love to have one. With all the colors they come in, There wittle faces, some are comfy with pets. Mango, a common pleco I thought was a BN, was giving kisses the first day she was home. I miss her/him...

Anonymous Fox

Fishaholic
Reaction score
You DO know that that's a work of bad fiction...don't you? :D
yup lmao

I've done a ton of research on piranhas and want to keep them, they actually seem kinda sweet/kind! When you feed them and they have a large group, they pick of pieces and make sure there's enough for their tank mates!

WhistlingBadger

Extremely Moderate
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
That is really, really funny. But thanks for the warning.

Most reactions