Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Speaking of giant tanks, I've always seen having a 150-200+ gallon setup only to have one big fish as a total waste, especially if it's something like an arowana that only inhabits one layer of the water column.

So much potential for any variable number of combinations, the sky's the limit, and it's all taken up by a singular entity that doesn't even utilize half the space provided. Not to mention the setup itself doesn't even look that nice to the eyes because such fish are usually best kept in a completely bare tank.

But to each their own I guess...

Speaking of giant tanks, I've always seen having a 150-200+ gallon setup only to have one big fish as a total waste, especially if it's something like an arowana that only inhabits one layer of the water column.

So much potential for any variable numbers of combinations, the sky's the limit, and it's all taken up by a singular entity that doesn't even utilize half the space provided. Not to mention the setup itself doesn't even look that nice to the eyes because such fish are usually best kept in a completely bare tank.

But to each their own I guess...
I can understand it if you're really taken by a fish that needs solitude or maximum space or whatever, but when it's their only tank; they paid >£200 for it and their only fish is an oscar I begin to seethe.

if i was getting a 1 fish for a tank it would be Pacu, , them teeth

and according to the report that was from they eat testicals, would make a great drunken game

"how long dare you dangle"

Attachments

• ad_196952592.jpg
    ad_196952592.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 40
do these rats squeak when ever you walk within 2 miles of them?

if so they are deffo not rats
They smell just as bad and lay in their filth all the same. The only difference between them is that my overgrown rat boys have little potato bodies and start wheeking at us whenever presented with a packet of runner beans...

had one in with a rabbit, it used to try mount the rabbit all the time, squeaked like mad when it heard ppl down the road shuffling on their sofa

all it ever wanted to do was eat shag the rabbit(that just stayed sat down) squeak and repeat

hate them wont have another

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back