Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok, my turn.... Neon or brightly colored gravel and plants are hideous and should be banned from the Pet Trade!!
Sorry if you have Pink, Orange, or Purple gravel and plants, and I have offended you...
Actually, no, not sorry!! Lol... Gravel and plants should look natural, and not be Techno Colors!!
Phew, I feel so much better getting that off my chest!!! :p :D
Haha! My husband and son bought the gravel and plants without me most are neon and the gravel is blue! Although I think I’ve talked my husband into black sand for our tank upgrade!

I noticed that the blue and purple look good under a normal light, but don't show as well under the blue light. I want to get a few more greens so it looks like I have a colony of little aliens in my tank.
The orange ones really stand out, so does our pink and green one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
I think that some Betta can be kept in community tanks, with proper planning and precautions. Like lots of live plants and the right tank mates. Honestly, wild caught Betta would probably work best, even if they are not considered as pretty by most.

Now, that is not to say ALL Betta would do well in community tanks. Jaws lives up to her name and Dragon is a little turd. An old one, but a turd nonetheless.
Yes! My son’s Beta does really well in his community tank! Everyone has their hidey holes but they’re all really chill with each other too!

Don't EVER let them go to the aquarium shop on their own again!
Unfortunately I caught a cold and had to isolate. So for two weeks they had the run of the mill at the LFS this is also how we came to having to rearrange our 20G into a split tank to accommodate for his impulse buy of a crayfish! Lord help me hahah

Unfortunately I caught a cold and had to isolate. So for two weeks they had the run of the mill at the LFS this is also how we came to having to rearrange our 20G into a split tank to accommodate for his impulse buy of a crayfish! Lord help me hahah
There is truly no hope for the future . . . :sad:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back