Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
My winning tank for Jan 2019 TOTM has a large silk plant in the background. I needed a tall plant in the background and had trouble growing tall plants. So I bought a very tall quality silk plant to give the tank the look I was going for. The anubias and other plants are real.

Fisherman's Paradise
When I won TOTM, I had two fake plants in the background:
5AE01D5A-0CC6-4E5B-9D82-9A5DB8C802EA.png

Nothing wrong with fake plants. Now if you have sharp plastic plants in with a fancy finned betta, then there could potentially be a problem.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
But again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. It’s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.
If you’re totally fine with it, then why try to keep prying for an answer?
1664191483534.gif

As @Colin_T said, this is an unpopular opinions thread. People don’t have to give answers to their opinions because they are unpopular.

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
If you’re totally fine with it, then why try to keep prying for an answer? View attachment 167556

As @Colin_T said, this is an unpopular opinions thread. People don’t have to give answers to their opinions because they are unpopular.
No, what I'm confused about is how he thinks that fake ones are better all around... Cause you can have fake plants, thats fine, but when you say fake plants are better than the real thing thats worrying lol

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
No, what I'm confused about is how he thinks that fake ones are better all around... Cause you can have fake plants, thats fine, but when you say fake plants are better than the real thing thats worrying lol
But you literally just said, and I quote:

“But again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. It’s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.”

It’s @FishAddict74’s opinion that fake plants are better than lives plants, that’s that. It’s an unpopular opinion and it’s very evident. I personally don’t agree with it, but I’m not going to sit here prying for an answer as to why.

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
But you literally just said, and I quote:

“But again, I'm totally fine if people use fake plants. It’s understandable if someone doesn't want to use real plants.”

It’s @NearMeBettas’s opinion that fake plants are better than lives plants, that’s that. It’s an unpopular opinion and it’s very evident. I personally don’t agree with it, but I’m not going to sit here prying for an answer as to why.
Th wasnt what she said 😂
That's someone else's thing lol...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online