Unpopular opinion: microfiber stinks!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GuppyMama1234

Reaction score
I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else dislike microfiber towels? I find that they make more of a mess than anything else. Although they are absorbent, they leave lint and junk along their path. I was them by themselves with only other microfiber rags and I still have the same problem. Does anyone else have this issue?

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else dislike microfiber towels? I find that they make more of a mess than anything else. Although they are absorbent, they leave lint and junk along their path. I was them by themselves with only other microfiber rags and I still have the same problem. Does anyone else have this issue?
Microfiber towels leave lint and stuff behind them if they aren’t clean. As long as they are clean, they do a great job of cleaning lenses and such.

There are probably good grades of microfiber and poor grades.
I must be buying the worst ones then because I am having awful luck with them 😅 I have 2 cats and ofcourse they shed but it seems like these microfiber towels are just a big ole cat hair magnet!

I dont have problems with them leaving lint, but yeah, absolute magnets for any lint, hair, dust around them. I've taken to hand washing all my car wash towels.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back