Unknown Fish, Anyone Help?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yelloperil

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a fish that recently has started to change colour and become a bit more aggressive towards other fish in the tank, when we first got the fish it was a plain grey colour but now it has darkened in colour and has an iridescent blue over it also the tips of its fins have turned yellow. we have no idea what species of fish it is as we bought some danios and this fish was caught by accident in the shop and given to us. Would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas as to what it might be.

Thanks
Leigh

sorry for the quality of the pic, was the best i could get lol

Attachments

• fish.JPG
    fish.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 36
Hi Guys,

I have a fish that recently has started to change colour and become a bit more aggressive towards other fish in the tank, when we first got the fish it was a plain grey colour but now it has darkened in colour and has an iridescent blue over it also the tips of its fins have turned yellow. we have no idea what species of fish it is as we bought some danios and this fish was caught by accident in the shop and given to us. Would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas as to what it might be.

Thanks
Leigh

sorry for the quality of the pic, was the best i could get lol

Its a killifish!!! I dont know what kind though

Looks like a Burmese Yoma Danio. Cant he certain though
I don't think that it's one of these Becasue from this pic there mouth structure looks different, and looks more similar to the golden wonder Killies that I saw the other day
6e376d26.jpg
yes i see. well im stumped. tbh. i may take this picture to my lfs as i wudnt mind one myself :L

Most reactions

trending

Back