Unforseen circumstances

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

adeyc

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Due to unforseen circumstances I'm down to One tank in my flat as from tomorrow, probably a five foot community an quarantine tank. I am now the proud owner of a Fish Hut :p it came at quite a price as well. I have to change my name to "the bouncer formally known as tart"( Davy'll know what I'm talking about) A freind who's been staying at mine quite a bit ;) lives in one of those downstairs/upstairs flats(Something like a semi,one flat on the groung floor and a different one upstairs) and has a garden. In that garden is what I thought was a garage. Wrong turns out it used to be a garage but about 10 years ago the old folks who live downstairs converted it into "a fish hut". The old boy passed on a couple of months ago and hadn't kept fish for a few years. his wife was talking to my freind and asked why she hadn't seen her for a while, needless to say I got the blame for that.lol anyhow they got talking and as it was about me it was mentioned that i cared more about fish than people(ok so i was going to buy her flowers but spent the money on fish). Anyway the old, my husband used to keep fish it got so bad I sent him and them into the garage started, would your man like to use that. she told me about it on Friday night and yesterday was spent going through some of the boxes and giving the place a d##n good clean. we moved a few of the tanks in today and doing the rest tomorrow. It looks like I'm moving for most of the week. lol ;) There's still a lot of boxes to go through and a lot of the stuff is junk, there are 10 tanks in the hut ranging from 5 gallons to 90 gallons and the place has a seperate power supply :D most of the tanks will have to be stripped down and re-sealed but maybe one or two will be ok. Well worth giving up my status as a single man i think :love:
I'll let you know how it all goes. and when it's all done and set up I'm opening it to the public for a small charge. Members of hear get a 50% discount but if you've a "Blue Peter badge" you get in for free :laugh: :laugh: :p

Well that certainly is a lucky break! Care to give me a couple of the tanks my bestest friend :D :D

once Iv'e gone through whats there anything still sevicable will be given off to deserving cases providing I'm not going to need them myself. I'll see what I can come up with for you m8.
I don't know about a lucky break though. I got the best offer of my life at work last night and had to turn it down. :( A well I'm a good boy now ;)

fantastic news, dont you love it when a gift horse looks your way :D

sue :love:

Well done m8 :D

A bit of advice for ya on the "tart" front...........look at the menu but always eat at home lol
works for me so long as i dont get caught looking at said menu for too long :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Completely Sue. even better when the gift Horse insist you call her Gran. lol Looks like I've been adopted. :laugh:

Pete I used to live by the saying don't put all your eggs in the same basket ;) lol. I've just got used to being that way :laugh: but it's sods law you get the best offers when your in a relationship. and for some exeedingly starnge reason I don't think I'l be looking at the menu much ;) :D

Adeyc. Heck with all the other stuff.. I want to hear about what you turned down!! :laugh: PM me! :)
Anyway, looks like you need to hook up to the net in your hut so you can get your fix in one place :thumbs:

lol. I'll P.M. you l8r on. The hut has a water supply and a holding tank for it. eletricity, a couple of old heaters(probably need replacing) Just got to get a phone line and a bed moved in and I'm home. lol. I'm thinking of Putting a web cam in it in the future.

some people get all the good luck. Me naw I have the worst luck. (sorry another thing broke down today so I'm having loads of fun.) Congrats on the cool new fish hut dude. Enjoy it and have some fun. Rose

@#%*&, @$&#~, £$%&@#, and more @$%&~#

How come you get the fish hut. I'm not talking to anymore :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Davy!!!!!!!!!

do i sense some jealousy in the ranks??????? lol :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You should have seen the ICQ message I got from him. lol
Just means that once it's all up and running properly he'll be renting space from me. lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back