Unexpected Pm

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

brewyn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Recieved a rather unexpected PM this morning from our friend fiesta, he was asking me if I could help him find a tank that will be suitable for his mbuna, lucky for him I have some tanks lying around the garden. he went away with a 70 uk gallon tank (40"x24"x20") and about 30kg of good solid tuffa rock, and all for £40, a bargain me thinks. he is very happy with his new tank and he and I have been and purchased some play sand from BQ. I told him he was welcome on the site but just needed to be honest with his imformation. so I hope to see him here soon with some updates of how his tank is coming along. :good:

Well done brewyn, you are an inspiration to us all. Vote Brewyn for President!!!!! And also well done fiesta sound like he picked up a nice piece of kit for a very reasonable price. Just like you say Brewyn, If you don't ask, you don't get!!!! Hope he posts some pics when its up and running.

Good job m8 :good:

WOW, you all replied quickly LOL. glad to beable to help someone out for a change. 8)

PS, tanks, it was the proposed sump for (our marine tank)

I'm at work aswell although clearly not doing any work. :lol:

Sounds like a good deal , I remember the pictures I think of the tanks in your garden a while back.

Strangely I`m at work in Leeds but too upset to work as well :no:

Sounds like a good deal , I remember the pictures I think of the tanks in your garden a while back.

Strangely I`m at work in Leeds but too upset to work as well :no:

yay another local! where in leeds do you work?

Yes I noticed a while back I think you did a review of Paws for Thought somewhere.
I work in Horsforth , we provide EPOS equipment, stock control systems so I get to spend a fair bit of time on the computer.

(bit off topic sorry)

Yes I noticed a while back I think you did a review of Paws for Thought somewhere.
I work in Horsforth , we provide EPOS equipment, stock control systems so I get to spend a fair bit of time on the computer.

yup that sounds like me! i do like that shop!

coolio, well i work for the council, so your council tax pays for me to sit here talking to you, isn't that great :good: :lol:

coolio, well i work for the council, so your council tax pays for me to sit here talking to you, isn't that great :good: :lol:

Unfortunately there aren`t many Malawi`s but the shop is good I couldn`t get away from the "older" guy in there when I went in , the 1st thing he said to me was don`t believe anything you read on the internet ! then everytime I mentioned something I`d read from the internet he went " there you go again , don`t believe anything you read on the internet !" I`ve got to say he was really helpful and very honest information rather than just trying to sell me anything like you sometimes get.

Unfortunately there aren`t many Malawi`s but the shop is good I couldn`t get away from the "older" guy in there when I went in , the 1st thing he said to me was don`t believe anything you read on the internet ! then everytime I mentioned something I`d read from the internet he went " there you go again , don`t believe anything you read on the internet !" I`ve got to say he was really helpful and very honest information rather than just trying to sell me anything like you sometimes get.

yeah definately he knows what he's on about, won't sell you something that won't work for your fish.

have you tried tingley tropicals for malawis?

yeah very pleased with the tank just cant wait to get it set up.just went to aquastore n he said its gonna cost bout 76 quid to get it running with new lights etc, and that i not be able to have it upstairs because it wil break throu the floor wot u think? do u think i wil be able to run it on 2 fluval 3's or one fluval 3 and one fluval 4?

Most reactions

trending

Back