Ummm Yet More Bettas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This is my new 'supplier' lol the owner only sells them via a Facebook page which myself and 3 friends run ;) they last about 10 seconds before there sold :look:

they last about 10 seconds before there sold :look:
...well I think we all know who most of them are sold to! :lol:

Just wondering, are the tails of HMs more delicate than those of VTs? For example, is it nesessary to make anything 'extra safe' for a tank with a HM than that for a VT?

Lovely Bettas, what's your tally now?
No wonder they're gone in seconds as you buy them all before anyone else gets a chance lol

no i don't get hardly any :lol: she gets 50 odd HM females a week to keep up with demand ;)

Female HMs are not more delicate than VTs, Male are a little but not much :)

all you need is a Dr. Talinshibunckle Rendronso the Pink and your collection shall be complete

Female HMs are not more delicate than VTs, Male are a little but not much :)

So need I avoid any particular decor aside from the typical plastic plants and rough/spikey (sp) edges? Would redmoor/manzanita/sumatran would be fine in there with one a HM male?

you just need to go out and buy an 8 foot long, 2 foot wide, 1 foot deep tank and stack it full of female bettas

like 500 of them

I know you were kidding about adding 500 females but just out of curiosity, how many females can live together with 1 male? considering the living space is not a factor, or in my case, a 75 gallon aquarium.

Thanks!

B

None.

If your getting Betta splendens at least :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back