UK MEET 26.03.05

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lady_tanksalot

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ususally in a state of shock aka derbyshire uk
Me and Arfie are going and wondered if anyone wants to come along and meet us there. Sunflower will probably go but she's off line atm so i cant confirm that.

Suppose I may have to take Scaredy too or she may sulk ;)

we're meeting at noon so let us know if you can make it.

Go on.... you know you want to :flex:

~edited cus i'm stupid~

Yep, I'll be there but don't let that put you off :p

They should have the new tropical tanks set up nicely by then so even if you've been before it may be worth another look.

Anyone on my path down there is welcome to a lift :thumbs:

Arfie

It's times like this i hate being stuck on the Isle of Wight! Will try n be there but can't make any promisses as yet!
Kaz x-x-x-x-x

WOW, well if you are flying into Birmingham or East midlands airport or even Sheffield, I can pick you up en route if you like, Sheffield is just up the road, I pass East Midlands on the way and Birmingham is only a short detour.

Arfie

Arfie said:
WOW, well if you are flying into Birmingham or East midlands airport or even Sheffield, I can pick you up en route if you like, Sheffield is just up the road, I pass East Midlands on the way and Birmingham is only a short detour.

Arfie
You might be lucky...... I'm moving to the mainland at the end of April..... only to Dorset though but it saves the expense of the boat.... It's £40 to get off this poxy island and back! :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back