Uk Mail order fish dealers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
they were £5.50, lol i got him in trouble now!!

I reakon he did it because within 3 days i had contacted him paid him and received the fish, said i was really easy to deal with!!

Hi just wanted to see if anyone has tried the mail order service at Natural World in Syston? If your into wild malawis, oddballs or cichlids in general they're great. I found them to be really helpful and not bad for p+p only £8.50 delivery for 3 bags of fish (a beautiful trio of wild white yellow labs - look stunning in my tank) and they arrived doubled bagged and taped and still warm! If you want a price list i found one at www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk but Colin now sends me one direct! :)

Here's is a list of UK business that will courier fish to your door.

Trimar - Probably the most popular choice, shame about the awful website but it is updated regularly.

Sexfasciata - A seller on ebay I spotted, have quite good prices interesting fish, e-mail them for a fish list!!

Koi Carp 4 u - This place used to do tropicals aswell but now only do what seems to be mainly bulk quantities of Koi. also run through ebay eBay Shop.

Wholesale Tropicals- - They don't actually have an online shop but you can view their stock lists through Tropical Fish Finder. Best to give them a bell.

Oddball Express - They do have a site but it's got nothing on there basically so check out their stock on Tropical Fish Finder and again a phone call will be in order. Do not bother with these people. When it comes to refunds they make up pathetic excuses to wiggle out of it.

KG Bettas - All the bettas you could want in one place. Can actually order fish through the site and pay via Paypal.

Please PM me with any others and I'll add them to the list.

always amazes me that someone can slag off a company but does not let anyone know the true facts.Oh dear never mind!

They messed up big time, with me £130 out of pocket.

Anyone that fancies to know the full details drop me a PM, or if you search my topics there should be one called Peru order with full details of how these people conned me.

I have nothing to hide yanster, fish which came direct from peru to me survived and are doing fine, fish which got delayed/misplaced and ended up in Oddball Express's tanks and then delivered a fortnight later to me, all perished within hours of arrival to me.

I would also like to point out that since the incident where Paul was put out of pocket by oddball express Tropical Imports have brought in hundreds of fish including rare catfish and stingrays and acclimatised them to hard water using the exact method that Paul employed and is used by keepers of wild caught imported fish worldwide for acclimatising new stock from soft to hard water.
I was kept fully aware of all the goings on and was sent copies of all correspondence (i even sent an email on Pauls behalf and was given a load of old tosh back) and would not recomend Oddball Express to anyone after the way Paul was treated.

oh dear paul,never mind.I have always been fair to you.And i give you full permission to post all of my e-mail replies on this site!!!!
Yes indeed you can adjust the fish to hard water,but i'm sure that there are no professional aquatic dealers willing to put wild fish through the torture in just a few days.

ANYONE WISHING TO KNOW THE TRUTH PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND I WILL POST THE ORIGINAL E-MAILS OF THE CONVERSATION TO THEM.

there was no conning involved ,the fish were bought and then subjected to adverse water parameters!

let the people judge!

oh dear paul,never mind.I have always been fair to you.And i give you full permission to post all of my e-mail replies on this site!!!!
Yes indeed you can adjust the fish to hard water,but i'm sure that there are no professional aquatic dealers willing to put wild fish through the torture in just a few days.

ANYONE WISHING TO KNOW THE TRUTH PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND I WILL POST THE ORIGINAL E-MAILS OF THE CONVERSATION TO THEM.

there was no conning involved ,the fish were bought and then subjected to adverse water parameters!

let the people judge!

Use the PM service mate. Paul posted his finding based on the service he recived. I assume you are the owner of the company and have taken offence to Pauls comments. However, Paul has no reason to belittle any company without first hand experience which it would appear he has with you.

Also, bear in mind that with the fish Paul keeps, i am fairly sure he knows how to acclimatise any new stock he gets.

I can also highly recommend Tropical Imports. I have bought many a cory from Dan and his prices are excellent and service is also of a very high standard.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back