UK cory keepers - what foods do you use?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for better quality but ideally not bank-breaking foods for corydoras. Right now mine are getting meaty frozen foods and King British catfish pellets, but I'm looking for a better quality sinking pellet, and perhaps a meaty flake to improve their nutrition, although I worry that the other fish would eat the flake before it hit the sand.

Also looking for a better quality algae wafer for otocinclus that hopefully doesn't pollute the tank too quickly. The Omega One veggie rounds are highly recommended, but they're hard to get at a reasonable price right now.

Have been talking about possibilities with Canadian and US members, but food availability varies country to country. What would you recommend?
DSCF2001.JPG

Omega one - veggie rounds and shrimp pellets are about the best for cories.
I also feed mine the king british catfish pellets and Fluval bug bites too for a bit of variety :)

Omega one - veggie rounds and shrimp pellets are about the best for cories.
I also feed mine the king british catfish pellets and Fluval bug bites too for a bit of variety :)
Thank you so much! I'll keep looking for the omega one while I'm using up the king british and will order the hikari ones too. I've been giving mine some of the bug bites granules, just because I already had them in stock too, but feeding them frozen mini-bloodworms and tubifex has to be the best in terms of pure entertainment value-they eat them like a bunny eating spaghetti! Adorable :wub:

Any thoughts on this food?

Found it on Green Aqua, and it lists ingredients in the details section, looks pretty good to me?

Any thoughts on this food?

Found it on Green Aqua, and it lists ingredients in the details section, looks pretty good to me?
They the same as what seangee posted about?

They the same as what seangee posted about?
Looks like it must be! That's great, if Sean likes them, and they don't foul the water. Sounds like a quarter tab would be enough for the six cories and two botia. And I have a tablet splitter lying around from when my cat was on meds.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back