UK bulk fish munchies supplier - Heron's

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

D

Deleted member 149562

I have used Heron's many times now and their food has always been top notch and very good value for money.

They stock food for all types of fish (marine/freshwater) and amphibian/reptiles too. They cater for every type and mouth size too....my hooligans always clean up after feeding, no-one ever refuses food (which has happened when buying the more well known brands)

The food always arrives in airtight packs that can either be kept as/is or decanted into airtight containers. The variety of foods available and the amounts that can be bought of each food is virtually limitless.

My fish have thrived on a varied diet thanks to Heron's for years and buying in bulk is by far the easiest and cheapest way to feed fish well. Delivery is free of charge too, which is another good point when ordering in bulk and having heavy boxes of food delivered.

I highly recommend them both for small amounts right through to bulk purchases.

I have used Heron's many times now and their food has always been top notch and very good value for money.

They stock food for all types of fish (marine/freshwater) and amphibian/reptiles too. They cater for every type and mouth size too....my hooligans always clean up after feeding, no-one ever refuses food (which has happened when buying the more well known brands)

The food always arrives in airtight packs that can either be kept as/is or decanted into airtight containers. The variety of foods available and the amounts that can be bought of each food is virtually limitless.

My fish have thrived on a varied diet thanks to Heron's for years and buying in bulk is by far the easiest and cheapest way to feed fish well. Delivery is free of charge too, which is another good point when ordering in bulk and having heavy boxes of food delivered.

I highly recommend them both for small amounts right through to bulk purchases.

I use these for my cichlids, great supplier!

I use these for my cichlids, great supplier!
I get 1kg bags of various food types delivered every 8 months or so, the fishbits cupboard has 14 airtight boxes of different foods for my hooligans...never any wasted food at feeding time.

I get 1kg bags of various food types delivered every 8 months or so, the fishbits cupboard has 14 airtight boxes of different foods for my hooligans...never any wasted food at feeding time.

I accidentally bought some betta food and neon food recently so I need to either sell them to someone or send them back lol. But Iā€™ve had algae wafer, duo cichlid pellet, trio cichlid pellet, cichlid flake etc all great product at much cheaper prices than high street shops

I accidentally bought some betta food and neon food recently so I need to either sell them to someone or send them back lol. But Iā€™ve had algae wafer, duo cichlid pellet, trio cichlid pellet, cichlid flake etc all great product at much cheaper prices than high street shops
I discovered the firm via eBay but now have an account with them direct instead.

I cannot complain about the quality at all....everything gets eaten in seconds (2-3 day fasting during the week might speed that up a bit but not by much)

I discovered the firm via eBay but now have an account with them direct instead.

I cannot complain about the quality at all....everything gets eaten in seconds (2-3 day fasting during the week might speed that up a bit but not by much)

I feed my fish twice a day and it still all gets demolished lol

Iā€™ve been using this brand for a little while. The food looked a bit cheap to me, but my fish love it - more so than some of the more expensive brands Iā€™ve tried. Theyā€™re really good value for money when you need to buy in bulk

Well, definitely reviving this thread! Just got my first order from this shop this morning...I'm thoroughly impressed! I bought 10g each of their Veggie flakes with Spirulina, Ultra Tropical flakes, Multi Vitamin flakes and their Insect Granules....99p each and free postage šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Food looks great quality, nice large flakes and barely any dust. They each come in little labelled press lock baggies, I've decanted them into old fish food pots I've saved just for my person ease but you could easily leave them as is.

I'm off now to go kick myself for not knowing about Heron's after almost 20 years....šŸ„¾šŸ„¾šŸ„¾

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back