FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I accidentally got 2 female emerald green cories instead of bronze green cories
719D3C88-46EB-44F2-A92D-45EE438F467E.jpeg

Couldnt get a good photo of the new cories because they were too timid and all of them were trying to breed lll
47DD9C64-BA4D-462E-9CD1-17CFB2CFCA77.jpeg
2594C304-C3A3-4467-A56C-01E1B4ABE862.jpeg
Some really pretty crypts! Gotlike 5 of them f

question: I see my bronzes trying to breed with emeralds… will they make babies? Thanks
More photos coming soon! Maybe tomorrow after the cories arent timid

I accidentally got 2 female emerald green cories instead of bronze green coriesView attachment 143243
Couldnt get a good photo of the new cories because they were too timid and all of them were trying to breed lll
View attachment 143244View attachment 143245 Some really pretty crypts! Gotlike 5 of them f

question: I see my bronzes trying to breed with emeralds… will they make babies? Thanks
More photos coming soon! Maybe tomorrow after the cories

I accidentally got 2 female emerald green cories instead of bronze green coriesView attachment 143243
View attachment 143244View attachment 143245 Some really pretty crypts! Gotlike 5 of them f

I have no idea but they would be some nice offspring.

The fish in the pic isn't an Emerald Cory.
Think it is a Corydoras schultzei (or at least has C.schultzeiblood)

Ah sweet. Fingers crossed they hit it off lol.
Yeah! I love cories so much they are so playful
The fish in the pic isn't an Emerald Cory.
Think it is a Corydoras schultzei (or at least has C.schultzeiblood)
No that is just the previous gang members they are the same I think (bought both as green cories)
image.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back