Ufo/alien Sightings?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
the ufo that allegedly crashed in tha late 50's in the US was in Roswell New Mexico on a cattle ranch..area 51 (in nevada desert) is where the military supposedly keeps the ufo, debris from the crash, and as eyewitnesses to the crashsite/cleanup report, the alien bodies :unsure:
there are signs surrounding area 51 that trespassers will be shot :huh: very secretive hush hush surrounds the place and there is all sorts of conjecture as to what actually goes on there.
the military to this day states that what actually crashed in roswell was a weather balloon. skeptics to this theory believe this to be one of the biggest military coverups in the US. there is also a military file called "project blue-book" which deals with alien/ufo sightings. has been partially released to the public but lots of holes and contradictory statements. this further leads to military coverup.
not saying i believe one way or the other, just interesting to read about/watch documentaries about.
i would personally have to see it with my own eyes to belive any of it, ghosts included (although have had a fair share of creepy experiences with ghosts/paranormal over the years, just never actually SAW anything and am not one to jump to conclusions..but that is a topic for another thread).
cheers

Probally the same conspiracy theories that said the Jews did 911. Conspiracy theories are a joke really...

And I agree, seeing is believing.

Heres a picture that you might find interesting, my sister took this photo of a sunset while walking the dog.. and only realized until she got home what she had taken a photo of..

Why are all UFO pictures blurry? :)

Oh man, I really don't know what to believe anymore.... lol

I guess, I believe in some other life form in other galaxies, but really, that's all I can say. I don't know what else to believe anymore. :lol:

oh, i agree that there most certainly is other LIFE in the universe (with its billions of stars in millions of galxies with countless other satellites like the earth). but that they are flying here in spaceships seemingly avoiding all human contact other than abduction cases is just ridiculous. if they traveled that far, dont you think that they would try to communicate with us in some way. and not be so elusive? ufo's have been myth for hundreds and hundreds of years and if say, they did come here to experiment and observe us before reaching out, . surely a civilization that advanced (to fly here from god knows where) would have alredy learned enough about us and would want to let everyone know they are here.
again, just my thoughts..interesting topic. ive given this kind of thing a LOT of thought in my lifetime.
cheers

One time me and a mate where walking round my estate at night, was fairly cloudy few breaks in the clouds, both saw what looked almost like a rocket fire work go through a break in the clouds, no noise atall :crazy:

My thoughts are that you can pretty much gaurantee life elsewhere.

But... How far away is it? I'm betting that one of our nearest stars acts as a sun for a few planets, maybe one of them. If there is life there (and it's not gonna be any closer) it would take them 7 years to get here traveling at the speed of light.

In other words, I don't think the numbers add up. All our UFO sightings are rubbish.

Im not really into it to be honest, but I like to listen other people's stories.
I particularly like KeenOnFish's story about the satellite's. I think thats really cool you got the chance to see that. Ships are something I do have more of an interest in, especially potential aircaft carriers.

James.

who's to say they are not already here if they are that advanced
we wouldn't be able to tell.we will never know as they will never reveal themselves :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back