Ufo/alien Sightings?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
sorry mate, ya must be wrong, boboboy says we dont have the technology yet to detect/monitor satellites in our orbit. :huh:
oddly enough, i don't say that! but you knew that, didnt you, as the quote below can be confirmed with a quick trip to the NASA, JPL, ESA or SeTi sites. but that would not suite your agenda. would it?
as yet, we dont even have the tech, to confirm life on earth (from space)
but it is true, unless you know where a satellite is, and the frequency its broadcasting on. from earth, it looks, and acts like no more than "orbiting debris".

Well, I have never seen any thing strange in the night sky, but, my friends grandfather says he was abducted when he was younger. He said that him and 2 of his friends (all in 30's?) were talking on a CB radio cuz they were truckers. he said that he sees a really big blue light up in the sky and it came towards him, and then he got knocked out or something. When he woke up, the truck was parked on the shoulder, and he was laying on the ground out side the truck. Weird eh? I dont know if hes telling the truth or not, but it really got me thinking.

Weirdest thing I saw was an orange light, flame coloured from my window. At first I thought is was just Mossmorran in Fife, but it was moving. It was moving in the direction of Edinburgh airport, except it was further away, had no flashing lights, and was that orange flame colour I mentioned.

It dissapeared behind a cloud, and I continued to look for it. A fer a couple of minutes of it not coming out the other side, I was about to walk away, until I noticed another light exactly the same but closer, travelling in the same direction. This time I thought it did look like it was close enough to be going for Edinburgh airport, so I watched and waited. As soon as it approached the same point as the last one did, it dissapeared in a flash (like a weak lightning flash without any fork).

At this point my heart was racing and I shouted on all my family to come and look out the window, hoping it would appear again. Sure enough, it started out the same flightpath from behind a cloud again, but this time closer. I had my dad sceptically looking out the window with me. The same happened again, he saw everything but the second flash as it dissapeared again - he was getting my mum.

By the time it appeared again (once again, along the same direction and distance, but closer to the house), my mum, dad and two brothers were gathered round the balcony window upstairs. My younger brothers were teasing me ("oooohh aliens!"), and I was desperately trying to capture something on my camera (lol, none of the photos showed anything but a tiny insignificant faint orange bit).

The same happened again, and again, until it had passed over the house (it skipped over us, not directly above us) and dissapeared behind Blackford hill, though it kept dissapearing behind clouds so nobody else saw the flashing.

My youngest brother Daniel eventually caught on to something very odd happeneding and tried to film it too, but the camera never showed anything noticable.
never saw it after that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18wLfUNIGk

this was local to me, im sceptical....

Every time i go to colombia you see what you would think was ufo's but they are those things people make and light a candle of something similar then off they go...Which i might add alot of people seem to do that here now in the uk,just saturday gone i saw a orange glow wizz across sky<in the wind> and suddenly noticed it was one of them things http://www.gourmet.com/travel/2009/07/lights-in-th-sky
..also theres a new thing that ive seen<link attached which would exsplain the video i posted..
http://www.giftideas.co.uk/gifts/lazer-delta-rainbow-kite.html

apparntly in the past i forgot what year but a UFO Was either shot down or crashed near Nevade USA

AKA : Area 51.

Its a Suppsonly" Hidden" Miliarty base and apparntly the UFO is in there being repaired but they cannot let it take off.

Sounds like a load of bull... apparntly R.A.F have tryed shooting Down ufo's but failed as they've flown off!

Same.

I Did once research UFO's etc and came acorss some good useful things.

Im not bothered anymore though

If aliens want war.

we'll give em war :p

Human Race FTW! :good: :nod: B-) :X

Not with me Leading the forces :good:

This is the plan of action

Shank up the alien. Take he's alien baster or w/e

skin him down. put a radioactive suit on me underneat.h then wear his skin etc over myself.

thern go infilatrate the alien Mothership :hey: then do the honors to blow the ship up.

without me in there. if possible :hey:

lol No offense to humans, but I think aliens would win a war. lmao ;)

You couldn't possibly know that at all, The aliens could be only good at a few things, aka space travel but suck at things like war. They may have never had a war, you never know, just because all movies depict aliens as war mongering berserkers. Also you really think if Aliens was as advance as everyone thought then they wouldn't have tried to come here yet. If there are aliens I doubt they are much more advanced then us.

Also Area 51 exists, what goes on their is conspiracy. I believe someone found the location to Area 51, so they had to move the whole operation. It's top secret so it's probally biological weapons development or something along those lines.

the ufo that allegedly crashed in tha late 50's in the US was in Roswell New Mexico on a cattle ranch..area 51 (in nevada desert) is where the military supposedly keeps the ufo, debris from the crash, and as eyewitnesses to the crashsite/cleanup report, the alien bodies :unsure:
there are signs surrounding area 51 that trespassers will be shot :huh: very secretive hush hush surrounds the place and there is all sorts of conjecture as to what actually goes on there.
the military to this day states that what actually crashed in roswell was a weather balloon. skeptics to this theory believe this to be one of the biggest military coverups in the US. there is also a military file called "project blue-book" which deals with alien/ufo sightings. has been partially released to the public but lots of holes and contradictory statements. this further leads to military coverup.
not saying i believe one way or the other, just interesting to read about/watch documentaries about.
i would personally have to see it with my own eyes to belive any of it, ghosts included (although have had a fair share of creepy experiences with ghosts/paranormal over the years, just never actually SAW anything and am not one to jump to conclusions..but that is a topic for another thread).
cheers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back