Ufc, Wec, Cage Fighting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ufc is the bollocks

have you played the game its a must

Anderson Silva's striking is god like,Scrtew Fedor Emilieanenko hes fights bums and washed up fighters nowadays...hes only got a couple of convincing victorys (against a prime Nogueira and prime Cro-Cop).

Lyoto Machida is amazing to,awesome mix of Karate stance with Muay Thai striking and sumo grappling with Judo and BJJ for the ground work.

Anderson Silva's striking is god like,Scrtew Fedor Emilieanenko hes fights bums and washed up fighters nowadays...hes only got a couple of convincing victorys (against a prime Nogueira and prime Cro-Cop).

They are hardly washed up are they now. :rolleyes:
Big rumours any-hows that Diana is going to go after Fedor and give him the deal he is looking since Brock is pretty much dominating the heavy weight class in the UFC

I rate GSP ahead of Anderson Silva tbh

I love L.Machida He just a pure profession no trash talking etc not bull#### just does what he does

I dont like GSP he just LnP's everybody,he should be in the Middleweight division where it would be impossible for him to do stuff like that against people like Maia,Marquedt,Spider,Hendo.

Arlovski and Sylvia where both washed up as evident in there fights after Fedor,Sylivia lost in 9 seconds to Ray Mercer and Arlovski lost in 14 seconds to Brett Rogers.

Prior to that he struggled with and beat a middleweight in Matt Lindland (who Vitor Belfort beat in 12 seconds) and a 7ft,3" one dimensional freak show middle of the pack Kick boxer in Hong Man Choi (who was having his MMA debut with no MMA training)

Of course prior to that he beat Zuluzinho,a sumo sized bum who lost by submission to butterbean! lol!!!!

Josh Barnett is Fedors stiffest test in years.

Brock would beat Fedor up much liek he did Mir along as he don't stand with him for to long.

And yeh Lyoto Machida is amazing,he'll eventually be the worlds no. 1 after he destroys Shogun,Rampage and the rest of the LHW division.

I want to see Anderson Vs. Wanderlei!!!

You say that but the whole heavyweight division is very meh atm and it does not help that mma fighters are spilt over quite a lot of different companies.

Sylvia+Arlovski where UFC Champions not so long ago and Arlovski was in very good shape going into the fight.

I agree though that Barnett is toughest fight in a while even he said it.

I Believe Fedor is to well rounded for Brock in my eyes and his Sambo/judo can deal with Brock ground and pound game. Couture give him a really good run for his money when Brock could not domainte the clinch and ground game. Shame Couture does not have knock out power.

Rua is taking a while to get adapted to the UFC no stomping or scissor kicks is affecting him badly.

I love both fighters but see Machida win this one in the 3rd round when Rua gets gassed

I think after that Mir showing..Brock is the main reason Fedor didnt want to join the UFC...Imagine what Brock could do to Fedor on the floor and i rate Fedor no higher than Mir skill wise....infact I think Mir would destroy Fedor both standing and on the floor.

Anderson Silva was sick against Forrest,deffo deserves his spot at teh top of the P4P rankings....the only person who could beat Anderson in the world is Lyoto Machida.

BJ Penn destoryed Ken-Flo....but I hate Lightweight fights......boring.

Shocked Miguel Torres got KTFO.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back