'twas The Night Before Christmas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sweet poem SH, but you've unnerved me... I can just see it, Christmas eve and my room flooded. :crazy: Believe me though, I know what it's like to have a secret detractor... :lol:

I looked at the following posts and for a few seconds I thought we were having a bit of a reunion... Nav, Chac and Miagi.

Hey SH is this based on a true life story? Your JBJ had a crack on it right, hope it didn't break :unsure:
But anyway, nice poem buddy!

Yea awsome poem SH even though I've only just read it after years of being on here! LOL Keep up the good work!

Anyways just wana wish you and all my fellow reefers a very merry christmas and a good start to the new year! Hope everyone has a good time ;)

Sweet poem SH, but you've unnerved me... I can just see it, Christmas eve and my room flooded. :crazy:

Dont say that, I'm going out of town for Christmas, leaving the tank care to a few not so aquaria-savvy young ladies. I hope to God I dont come home to soggy carpet :p

Thanks all..it was written during the JBJ tank cracking furor...when most people were eyeballing those beautiful 30G Oceanic tanks..which I still love. My tank still has that hairline and it never budged. The fans are failing, but, otherwise, the tank is still in pretty good shape. SH

Frank, I came just to read this awesome poem again. :good: Hope everything is well, I can see a few crazy threads kicking around! :lol:

Here is another SW poem another forum member found on another board. Enjoy! ;)

A Song For The Holidays
By Gary Robinson, 12/22/98
Edited By Elizabeth M. Lukan, 12/2/99

The happy acroporas
Are lighting their menorahs
All the little tube-worms
Are swaying in a chorus

Humming protein skimmers
Blinking halide dimmers
They all work to make the
Water nice for swimmers

Christmas bells are ringing