tv shows

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The old classics. Gomer Pyle USMC , Green Acres , Leave It To Beaver , Death Valley Days , Bat Masterson , Laramie , Wagon Train , Gunsmoke and the greatest sci-fi show ever Star Trek (the original series) . All the new stuff you youngsters are watching is just a rehash of the old stuff.

The old classics. Gomer Pyle USMC , Green Acres , Leave It To Beaver , Death Valley Days , Bat Masterson , Laramie , Wagon Train , Gunsmoke and the greatest sci-fi show ever Star Trek (the original series) . All the new stuff you youngsters are watching is just a rehash of the old stuff.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Seen most of those and like them...

Excited for the Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power future episodes. We watched the first two episodes and it was pretty good.

Amazon's Jack Reacher is very good. Not like that wussy Tom Cruise version :)

I've been watching Primal, which is a pretty good show, but not for the faint of heart.

Here's a clip of what's to come:

Can’t go wrong with psych :)

I really want to watch some of the Starwars show spinoffs but we don't have Disney plus 😔
Although I've been waiting for the new season of La Brea... It's a bit cheesy I know but fun to watch.

I also watch Camp Cretaceous with my little brother and to be honest it's a really good Jurassic World spin off with a very nice story line that matches up with the movies.
Watched any paleo documentaries?

Definitely have a watch on Prehistoric Planet, if you haven't already.
Don't have that channel... Not much about Paleontology comes on for us

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back