tv shows

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AJE

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What tv shows are y'all watching/excited for/watched? I'm currently watching The Office, I'm really excited about the Mandalorian season 2 the trailer came out a couple days ago!

I second the second season, super excited. I've been rewatching some old anime and finishing Rick and Morty for the 5th time. Psych is pretty funny if you are bored and want something with 8 seasons.

My favorite tv show of all time is Lost, followed by Agents of SHIELD
I second the second season, super excited. I've been rewatching some old anime and finishing Rick and Morty for the 5th time. Psych is pretty funny if you are bored and want something with 8 seasons.
We have to wait over a month for the next season... it's so close but so far.

My favorite tv show of all time is Lost, followed by Agents of SHIELD

We have to wait over a month for the next season... it's so close but so far.
Wait we must. The way this is.
Agents of SHIELD is a fun watch!

Reactions: AJE
Wait we must. The way this is.
Agents of SHIELD is a fun watch!
This is the way. Agents of SHIELD has no reason to be as good as it is, but it's great kinda sad it ended.

I really want to watch some of the Starwars show spinoffs but we don't have Disney plus 😔
Although I've been waiting for the new season of La Brea... It's a bit cheesy I know but fun to watch.

I also watch Camp Cretaceous with my little brother and to be honest it's a really good Jurassic World spin off with a very nice story line that matches up with the movies.

I really want to watch some of the Starwars show spinoffs but we don't have Disney plus 😔
Although I've been waiting for the new season of La Brea... It's a bit cheesy I know but fun to watch.

I also watch Camp Cretaceous with my little brother and to be honest it's a really good Jurassic World spin off with a very nice story line that matches up with the movies.
Do you have a friend with Disney? Watch it at their place while y’all are hanging out

Do you have a friend with Disney? Watch it at their place while y’all are hanging out
I don't meant to sound depressing but I don't have many real life friends and the ones I do have I don't visit much...

Currently watching Alone Season 8. If you haven't heard of it you are missing out :)
I like to watch it when my dad does... It's not really something I put on but I do like watching it.

Another show I like to watch is M*A*S*H. Really good show.

Lost Girl is the best tv show of all time. Just had to get that out there.

Currently watching Wheel of Time and Shameless U.S.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back