Turning my 50g from artificial to real plants!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Parlour palm added 😄

Attachments

• 5E495ABB-C3FF-4554-AB31-3AB8C78A1892.jpeg
    5E495ABB-C3FF-4554-AB31-3AB8C78A1892.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 59
Update- added monsters and never never plant as riparian plants (forgot to add this)

Attachments

• 89AC88AB-E8D2-4F03-BAD1-EAA3FB4A31A6.jpeg
    89AC88AB-E8D2-4F03-BAD1-EAA3FB4A31A6.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 45
Today - added 2 x large Anubias

Attachments

• 88E8EBCD-C23D-4D8F-BD3F-2276493F7B73.jpeg
    88E8EBCD-C23D-4D8F-BD3F-2276493F7B73.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 52
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are lucky in the UK - lots of good eBay sellers and websites which sell plants grown in the EU so therefore not treated with snail killers. And quite a lot of websites selling in vitro plants. I'm lucky that I live a short distance from an aquascaping shop. Their plant section has to be seen to be believed.

@AmyKieran You've mentioned living in the north east - anywhere Newton Aycliffe?

We are lucky in the UK - lots of good eBay sellers and websites which sell plants grown in the EU so therefore not treated with snail killers. And quite a lot of websites selling in vitro plants. I'm lucky that I live a short distance from an aquascaping shop. Their plant section has to be seen to be believed.

@AmyKieran You've mentioned living in the north east - anywhere Newton Aycliffe?
Sounds amazing! The prices also seem good as well from what I've seen

About half an hour away from me haha

@Wills You were the one who told me about Horizon so feel free to jump in :lol:

@Wills You were the one who told me about Horizon so feel free to jump in :lol:
I cant imagine how much its going to blow his mind. I wish I was about to discover I lived 30 mins from one of the best stores in the UK...

Wills

I cant imagine how much its going to blow his mind. I wish I was about to discover I lived 30 mins from one of the best stores in the UK...

Wills
No I’ve never been! I just googled it’s only 26 miles away from me lol

Last time I was there they had 2 table sized tanks, one for epiphytes (plants grown on things) and one for other plants. Plus a whole shelf rack of in vitro plants. They said they were hoping to revamp the plants section so there'd be room for more.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back