The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

FishMan696

Reaction score
Hi, Iā€™m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but this seems like a DIY project. I currently have a 60 gallon tank (a good mix of width and height) thatā€™s been running for a couple weeks now, it only has a few cherry shrimp and some live plants (aluminium, dragon flame, purple temple and some duck weed and frogbit. Im currently aiming for a river theme, and thought that a top section with land could look nice. I donā€™t want to devote too much space to it, but was wondering if there was any easy ways to add something that I can build a land platform on? Maybe some suction cup platform or some way to create a platform? Also, suggestions for what substrate, plants and possibly live creatures I could add to it would be helpful, also any solution as to not constantly dirtying the water from the soil falling off of the platform? Thanks in advance.

Get some 2 inch thick polystyrene foam sheets and cut them into squares about 6 inches across. Cut a hole in the middle for a pot and shove a pot plant in it. It will float and you can have your riparian plants with their roots in water and their leaves above water.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back